To our valued clients:
We are open for business. We want to assure each and every one of you that Central Glass is heeding and following the health official’s guidelines for COVID-19. Our showroom is open, however, we are offering virtual showroom shopping, electronic payments, and curbside service for those that would prefer it. We encourage all customers to practice CDC recommended guidelines, INCLUDING wearing masks and social distancing when entering our showroom and interacting with Central Glass personnel.
We have implemented some temporary changes in the way we conduct business. Again, these are temporary and solely to protect you, our employees and our community.
- If we are scheduled to be at your house or place of business, we ask that you notify us prior to our arrival if you or anyone in your home or business:
o Has traveled out of the state or country in the last 15 days.
o Has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
o Has experienced the symptoms of COVID-19.
o Has had known contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with or displayed symptoms of COVID-19.
- Please rest assured that we will not send any employee to your home or place of business that cannot pass the same screening guidelines. We will be reaching out to each of you prior to our scheduled appointment to confirm. But please feel free to give us a call at 405-840-1636.
- In effort to adhere to the social distancing and gathering guidelines, we would like to encourage phone and electronic client visits and meetings rather than in person when at all possible. If you have any questions or concerns about this, please speak with us and we will work out a safe solution.
- If you have something to drop off or pick up we will make safe arrangements to minimize contact. You are welcome to wait in your car and we will send someone out.
- Our payment page on our website is a secure portal provided by authorize.net for electronic payments. We currently accept credit cards, debit cards, and electronic checks.
I would like to thank each of you for your continued patronage and support. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to call us at 405-840-1636.
Tim Lindsey, President