Update: We are so thankful for the continued support from our community. We will remain open for business, but we need to make a couple of additional changes to protect the health of our customers and staff. As of Wednesday, April 1st 2020 our showroom will be closed and only curbside service will be available. If you’d like to view our showroom we’d be happy to make that happen in a virtual format.
Please call ahead for order drop off or pick up and we’ll gladly accommodate. We can be reached at 405.840-1636.
To our valued clients:
We want to assure each and every one of you that Central Glass is heeding and following the health official’s guidelines for COVID-19 and will remain open for business as long as we are allowed to do so. However, we are immediately implementing some temporary changes in the way we conduct business. Again, these are temporary and solely to protect you, our employees and our community.
- If we are scheduled to be at your house or place of business, we ask that you notify us prior to our arrival if you or anyone in your home or business:
o Has traveled out of the state or country in the last 15 days.
o Has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
o Has experienced the symptoms of COVID-19.
o Has had known contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with or displayed symptoms of COVID-19.
- Please rest assured that we will not send any employee to your home or place of business that cannot pass the same screening guidelines. We will be reaching out to each of you prior to our scheduled appointment to confirm. But please feel free to give us a call at 405-840-1636.
- In effort to adhere to the social distancing and gathering guidelines, we would like to encourage phone and electronic client visits and meetings rather than in person when at all possible. If you have any questions or concerns about this, please speak with us and we will work out a safe solution.
- If you have something to drop off or pick up, PLEASE CALL AHEAD. We will make safe arrangements to minimize contact. You are welcome to wait in your car and we will send someone out.
- We are implementing electronic-only payments at this time. Our payment page on our website is a secure portal provided by Authorize.net. We currently accept credit and debit cards and will very soon be accepting electronic checks. If you need to make a payment and are unable to do so electronically, please let us know and we will work out a solution.
I would like to thank each of you for your continued patronage and support. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to call us at 405-840-1636.
Tim Lindsey, President